1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name.
1. Siba/Sibs - growing up there were 2 Krysten's in my elementary school class, so everyone started calling me by my last name. All my girlfriends still call me this. Or they get creative and come up with funny hybrids of my new hyphened name - Bishba or Sibop are favs.
2. K - I have never really gotten Kris, but for some reason K is how everyone likes to shorten my name
3. Darwinian Fail - yep, I picked this name for myself. And it never fails to make me laugh when some asks "Are you Darwinian Fail?". Yes I am.
4. Kooks - this was what my Dad always called me as kid. Pretty sure it is play on kooky - aka wacko/crazy woman. I was a pretty high energy wee one.
2. Four Jobs I have had
1. Waitress/Bartender - I think everyone should be in the service industry at some point in time. You learn a lot about people and the importance of kindness and manners
2. Camp Counselor
3. Program Coordinator for Harmony Place Support Services
4. Communication Enrichment Coordinator for adults that use Alternative and Augmentative Communication
(* the last 2 were what I did in a different life before I got into the sport industry. And there are days that I still miss it)
3. Four Movies I have watched more than once
1. Princess Bride
2. Titanic (swoon Leo in the 90's)
3. Pulp Fiction
4. The Notebook (it gets me every time!)
4. Four Books I would recommend
This one is tough for me, as an English Major. I am constantly reading and have a ridiculous, over-stocked bookshelf in my living room to prove it. But these ones I have read over and over again, so let' go with these...
1. Steinbeck - The Grapes of Wrath (I would argue the best written book of all time)
2. Hemingway - Moveable Feast
3. Margaret Atwood - Alias Grace
4. Jo Walton - Tooth and Claw
5. Four Places I have lived.
1. Toronto, ON
2. Port Colborne, ON
|Yep, I lived here for a while. And yes, it was as magical as it se2. Port Colborne, ON|
4. Kingston, ON
6. Four Places I have been.
1. Santorini, Greece
2. London, England
3. Barcelona, Spain
4. Florence, Italy
7. Four Place I would rather be right now.
1. Paris, France
2. anywhere in Italy
3. on the beach
4. having a nap
8. Four things I don't eat.
1. Grilled Salmon (all other salmon is fine, but not grilled)
2. Sheppard's Pie
3. Roast Beef
4. Cabbage Rolls
9. Four of my Favourite foods.
2. Carrot Cake
3. Chicken Wings
4. Sour Patch Kids
(yes I am aware they are all unhealthy. But they are all delicious!)
10. Four TV shows that I watch.
1. Walking Dead
2. Doctor Who
3. Orphan Black
4. Most Reality TV - I can't resist the drama
11. Four things I am looking forward to this year.
1. Buying a House
2. Christmas (always)
3. Hopefully making it a whole year Surgery-Free
4. Getting back into shape again post-op
12. Four things I am always saying.
1. "Fair Enough"
2. "I hear what you are saying" (it is the psychology degree at work there)
3. "I love you"
4. "Have you heard about the new Polar M400"
13. Tag 4 people...
1. Alan - aka Sweating It Off
2. Kierston - aka Candy Fit
3. Lindsay - aka Cotter Crunch
4. Amanda - aka Run to the Finish