Monday, 14 April 2014
#BESTFOOT - Are You One of "THOSE" People?!
Here are some of the tell-tale signs training is taking over your life, in case you have potentially become one of THOSE people too.
1. I now have a ton of obscure seeds, grains, and nuts filling my pantry.
2. Kelp Noodle salad actually sounds good to me .
3. I know what a Sprializer is, and that I need one.
4. 2-a-days are starting to become pretty standard, so is 4 cups of coffee/day.
5. 11pm is WAY past my bedtime, and I start to panic if I need to socialize like a normal human-being. I like to have my PJs on by 9:30 at the latest.
6. I have become a milk snob. "Do you have almond milk? Oh you only have soy. I have my coffee black then"
7. I will usually skip the wine at dinner, don't want it to affect my early morning run.
8. I will ask no less than 4 questions before I order off the menu, and there will almost always be some sort of modification.
9. My iPhone is full of more gym Selfies than anything else, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
10. I know what Kombucha is and $4 a bottle now seems perfectly reasonable.
I have definitely become one of those people. But I am okay with that! Are you one of those people?
Love Your Favourite Darwinian Fail,