So as we creep closer to the Happy Heart 5km I wanted to update you all, and answer some of the questions I have been getting!! So today's Ask Me Anything is all things Happy Heart 5km Related.
We are currently up to 33 prizes! We have had some extra additions since I announced my initiative a couple weeks back. So here is our updated Prize List
- A Polar FT7
- 2 Pairs of Mizuno Running Shoes (Mizuno has offered the shoe of your choice so it will work best with your foot/needs)
- 3 Mizuno Impermalite Performance Shell Jackets
- 4 Mizuno Tech-Tees and Socks
- 2 pairs of Barefooters
- 2 500g bags of HoneyMaxx and Wattlebottles
- 2 pairs of Sunski Sunglasses
- 5 assorted Clif Bar Gift Baskets
- A NeoCell Sport Ulitmate Gift Baskets
- 3 NeoCell Prize Pack
- Pavements Runner has donated 1 of his "Run All Day" Tees
- Tamara Grande has donated 3 copies of her new book The Ultimate Booty Workout
- And Tailwind Nutrition has donated 3 prize packs of their Endurance Fuel
- Sarah aka Run Far Girl has donated one her exclusive Pink "Embrace The Hill" Tees
- Run Ajax is donating a free Race Entry to their Race Series on September28th 2014
- Go Run Brown Leather Cuff
You have up until April 25th to register and complete your run. To register please donate $20 to my fundraising page. (<--- you can click this link or the Happy Heart button on the right side of page)
Registration and Entries:
Once you have made your donation you name is automatically entered into my Rafflecopter Giveaway app for 3 entries in the draw for prizes.
A printable online Bib will be available here on April 18th! You are all welcome to print it out at home and Rock It during your 5km. (Perfect addition to your Instagram Selfies)
You can visit my blog anytime between April 22nd-April 27th to gain additional entries for the draw! You can gain Extra Entries by...
- Tweeting about your Run
- Sharing about it on Facebook
- And posting your pictures on Instagram
Local Happy Heart Meet-Up:
For those of you in the GTA that would like to meet-up and run with me on Tuesday April 22nd. I will be finishing the bike portion of my route at the Yonge Street Running Room and heading out on my Run at 6:30pm. Everyone is Welcome! I warn you in advance I will likely be a hot mess of emotions and exhaustion - so tears will likely be shed, but as long as you don't mind company is welcome.
Hope you can all come run with me!
Love Your Favourite Darwinian Fail,