This week's regularly scheduled Strong is Sexy post has been rudely interrupted by our Big Move!!
Things have been a little Bananas over here behind the scenes lately, so let's play catch-up shall we?
- Everything all started with one major plumbing disaster way back in September
- After a very lengthy wait (4 weeks to be exact) and a patch-work repair job - we decided it was time to move on out
- I have finally finished writing my exams, but now it a sprint to the finish while we work on packing, organizing, and cleaning for the big move
- I am still gonna do my best to stay on top of my Strong is Sexy Challenge during all the chaos, because I think I am definitely starting to see results (**I think I got some baby abs sprouting**)
- But in between finishing my term papers, moving, and doing my best to squeeze in my regular run and Crossfit sessions, I might be spread a little thin.
- I love you all and shall return reporting from my new home next week! (**Hopefully with my new baby abs intact!**)
Remember Strong is Sexy and Healthy is Fabulous!
See you soon!
Love your Favourite Darwinian Fail,